Don't miss this exciting marketing opportunity May 12-13, 2001 at the E-X-P-A-N-D-E-D CIVIC !
"Load-in Day" - Friday, May 11th!
Travel Information - Directions, Maps, Lodging, Rentals
BOOTH SIZES & FEES
- #1 - #44: 8' deep x 10' wide, $579.00
- #2a & #33a: 8' deep x 5' wide, $349.00
- #45F - #47F: 8' deep x 15' wide, $749.00
- #1X - #30X: 10' deep x 10' wide, $529.00
- Custom Booths Available!
CIVIC CENTER FLOOR PLAN
PROCEEDURES AND RULES
- Event Coordinator is Al Haindl: 831-426-0265.
- Please check in at Expo Info (booth #47F) when you arrive.
- Vendor Complimentary Show Tickets: 2 PER VENDOR.
IF YOU NEED MORE, PLEASE PURCHASE THEM AT EXPO INFO #47F.
TICKETS ARE $6 PER DAY OR $10 FOR BOTH DAYS.
- Vendor Parking Passes: 1 PER VENDOR.
- Load-in times are
Friday, May 11 Inside: 2 PM to 9 PM.
Friday, May 11 Outside: 6:30 PM to 9 PM.
Saturday, May 12 Inside and Outside: 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
Outside vendors must remove all vehicles from street by 9 AM Saturday!
NO DUCT TAPE on auditorium walls (removes paint). Ask Expo staff for special "house tape."
- Fire and Safety Inspection: 9 AM PROMPT Saturday, May 12!
Outdoor booth tents must be constructed of fire retardant material. Any booth wall fabric must be constructed of fire retardant material or painted solid wood. Untreated fabric and unpainted wood can be treated with approved fire retardants. PROOF OF TREATMENT NECESSARY (flame sample 2" square can be submitted for burning, or supply certificate of treatment by authorized fireproofer OR empty bottle of flame retardant and receipt acceptable). ABSOLUTELY NO FLAME, INCENSE OR SMOKING!
- Booth fixtures and merchandise must be kept out of aisles.
- Rugs, floor coverings and wires must not present trip hazards. Vendors
must not obstruct aisles!
- Tablecloths should be fireproof fabric, or hang no more than 2 to 3 inches below edge.
- FAILURE TO PROMPTLY COMPLY WITH ABOVE REQUESTS DURING 9 AM SATURDAY FIRE SAFETY INSPECTION WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF BOOTH DEPOSIT, FINE BY FIRE MARSHALL AND/OR EXPULSION FROM EVENT WITH NO REFUND!!
- All booths must be ready to open for public at 10 AM both days!
- Table and Chairs:
1 table and 2 chairs provided for full booths.
Additional tables are $20 each.
Additional chairs are $7 each.
- Load-out starts at 6 PM Sunday.
Pipe and drape should be left free of tape, cable ties, wires or string. PLEASE LEAVE BOOTH FREE OF DEBRIS! CHECK BEHIND BOOTH, ALSO. CRUSH EMPTY CARDBOARD BOXES AND DEPOSIT TO RIGHT OF STAGE (both indoor and outdoor). CLEAN UP YOUR MESS! USE RECYCLING BINS AND TRASH CANS!
- Booths will be checked and signed off for return of deposit. You will be mailed back your deposit promptly!
- NO PARAPHERNALIA OF ANY SORT IS CONDONED AT SHOW!
- NO "GREEN" FOODS!
- NO DOGS!
- Civic info: located at 307 Church Street, between Chestnut and Center Streets. Phone 831-420-5240. Fax 831-420-5251.
- The Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium, without whose support the event would not be possible asks you to read the following:
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES - FAILURE TO DO SO COULD LEAD TO RESULTANT CHARGES!
Parking: Parking is available as outlined by the event promoter. Please follow parking assignment, load in and load out times as specified. Meters are monitored Monday through Saturday 8 AM until 8 PM - blue meter poles indicate a meter with a 12 hour time frame.
Decorations and Booth Materials: All decorations and booths must be constructed out of non-flammable materials treated through a process approved by the State Fire Marshall (flame retardant fabric with seal permanently affixed, painted wood surfaces, etc.) If proper certification is not available, the Fire Marshall may require a fire/smoke test. Please plan accordingly, and make your questionable materials available for testing in advance of the event or your materials may need to be removed. Decorations and booths must be stable and secure, not posing a hazard given a panic situation. Please note hazard inspection walk-through time.
Booth Merchandise/Display: In order to maintain fire safety in the Auditorium, merchandise, display items and materials that are flammable must not cover more than 25% of the booth. Please make arrangements to have excess materials stored in your vehicle, and have personnel available for supplementing inventory. All merchandise/concessions are subject to approval by Auditorium Management in accordance with health and safety codes and event permit. Booth set-up (with merchandise/display items) needs to be completed by hazard inspection time.
Open Flames: Open Flame Devices (this includes candles and use of lighters, matches, and incense) are prohibited in the Civic. All pyrotechnics, special effects, fireworks, and religious ceremonies requiring flame require a permit from Fire Department. Flammable or combustible liquids and gases shall not be placed, stored, or handled in the building. Exits, Aisles, Ramps, corridors and passageways: Under no circumstances should materials be placed in exit ways. Cords, cables or other materials must not pose a trip hazard. Aisles and exits are to remain clear as specified by the Fire Marshall and Civic Staff. Any modification to booth, table, or chair arrangements is not permitted.
Emergencies: In an emergency, please follow the instructions of Civic Staff. The Civic is equipped with a fire alarm which activates light strobes and sirens. If activated, Civic staff will make announcements over the public address system if necessary, or an automatic evacuation recording will commence. Please remain calm and ask patrons to do the same. In the event of an evacuation do not try to remove items from the building. Please exit the building and wait across the street.
PLEASE NOTE: Booth dimensions vary. Height is restricted to 8 ft. inside, 10 ft. outside.
Decorations, merchandise, and display items must remain within allocated
Power requirements: additional charges may apply.
top of page